Closing Agent

Closing Agent

The closing agent oversees and manages the closing, including holding the buyer’s down payment and coordinating the signing of all documents relating to the sale.

A closing agent is sometimes called a settlement agent or an escrow agent.

For more information go to: Title Insurance

Get In Touch

Call Us Fax No. Email Us

We'll get your title taken care of within 3 days